San Luis Obispo County’s #1 Auto Glass Shop
All insurance claims accepted. Mobile or in-shop auto glass services available.
We are a licensed auto glass shop by the Bureau of Automotive Repair – CA Lic. # ARD00275448
Auto Glass Windshield Repair Specialists
Trust our certified and experienced auto glass technicians to do the right job for your personal or fleet vehicle. With over 100 different windshields in-stock at our Paso Robles location, we take pride in being able to offer same or next day service for your auto glass needs. We accept auto glass appointments or walk-ins and can have your vehicle serviced and ready for the road in 1 hour or less for most windshield replacement jobs.ferrari-autoglass-windshield-bryan Visit the Auto Glass Experts at A-1 Glass in Paso Robles for:
- Windshield, back and side glass replacement
- Crack and stone damage repair
- OEM replacement glass (all makes and models)
- RV (Recreational Vehicle) glass
- Original factory glass available with logos including Carlite, Gaurdian, Pilkington, Mopar, Aptech, etc.
Our technicians are also adept at window regulator or motor repair or replacement.
Ask About Our Mobile Service – We Come to YOU!
A-1 Glass is the number one glass shop for all your auto glass needs, servicing the entire Central Coast and Tri-Counties from the beach cities of San Miguel, San Simeon, Cambria, Cayucos, Morro Bay, Avila Beach, Pismo Beach and Grover Beach to the larger cities of Paso Robles, Atascadero, Templeton and San Luis Obispo.
Fleet Vehicle Auto Glass
We take pride in ensuring the vehicles for our local fleet companies are safe and ready for the road. With our convenient mobile service, our expert glass technicians will meet your fleet operator and their vehicle on-time, anywhere to service your glass needs. Ask about our Fleet Vehicle Auto Glass Discount!
– Fleet vehicle auto glass
– Semi-truck auto glass
– Same or next day services available
Trust our family-owned and operated glass company to take care of your fleet vehicles while they are in the hands of our certified auto glass technicians.
Hot Rod Auto Glassautoglass-pasorobles
Many of our hot rod collectors share a passion for cars with us, we understand that each individuals car is a valuable asset and we take pride in ensuring all vehicles are well-cared for while in the hands of our expert glass technicians. Many hot rods require custom cut flat and curved glass and can’t be replaced or installed by just anyone. We have been in the business of hot rod glass for nearly 20 years and have been servicing some of the same hot rod collectors customers since then. Specializing in:
– Custom hot rod flat and curved glass
– Window felt restoration and replacement
– Old chrome window trim molding installations (for Studebaker, Buick, Oldsmobile, and other models)
Farm Equipment Glassfarm-equipment_glass_pasorobles
- We specialize in repairing and replacing glass on both small and large farm equipment including:
- Tractor glass
- Excavator, loader, and dozer glass
- Almond shaker, sweeper, and wagon glass
- New Holland, Caterpillar, John Deer equipment glass
- Window Tinting
We also provide top-quality American Standard window tinting that is sized for a perfect fit. Tinting not only adds to your vehicle’s appearance, it also can add to interior comfort and protects your upholstery and passengers from damaging UV rays. We use a high quality American Standard Window Film (ASWF), to learn more about our auto, residential and commercial window tinting services, CLICK HERE.
Trust A-1 Glass in San Luis Obispo County when you need quality auto glass service. We fully guarantee the workmanship on all of our auto glass installation in tinting. That means if you are unsatisfied with your service for any reason, bring it back to us and we will make it right for no additional charge.
Call today for a free estimate! (805) 227-6697
Five Things To Know
What you need to know before getting your glass replaced.
Am I using a reputable installation facility?
A reputable installer will:
- Allow you to choose which glass brand you want to use
- Understand the importance of using an OEM (original equipment manufacturer) equivalent to protect you and the value of your car
- Be able to explain the critical performance specifications of your vehicle glass (such as Solar Optimization) and what they mean to you.
Am I getting replacement glass with equivalent performance specifications to my original equipment?
Your car’s windshield and sidelites came off the dealership lot with specific performance characteristics. Some aftermarket replacement glass parts do not match these original performance specifications. These inferior glass products can have:
- Reduced or no acoustic properties
- Non-Solar Optimized properties (think – increased heat buildup in your car & needing to use the air conditioner a lot more)
- Poor optics
- Poor surface control (think – wind noise & wiper blade missing spots)
All glass is not created equally, demand that your glass be replaced with it’s original performance specifications.
Am I choosing replacement glass that meets or exceeds Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards?
One of the main reasons for these standards is to ensure that your windshield can resist breakage and penetration in a collision. Choosing a glass that meets or exceeds these standards helps reduce injuries, fatalities, and the ejection of vehicle occupants during a crash. OEM equivalent glass from Pilkington exceeds FMVSS.
Am I getting a value by choosing a less expensive glass?
Of course, price matters. But installing inferior replacement glass can create a host of new problems that may cost you more in the long run. Quality windshield replacement glass should:
- Be accurately cut and finely polished during the edging process to ensure proper fit, minimize wind noise, and minimize cracks (lower quality aftermarket glass will often be manufactured to lower tolerances, resulting in ill-fitting installations, leading to a number of potential problems like leaks, stress cracks and increased vulnerability to damage).
- Have surface control so the wipers fit the glass appropriately
- Offer the same performance specifications of your original equipment insofar as solar protection, noise cancellation and performance of added features like rain, light and/or condensation sensors are concerned.
Will the glass be installed using high quality urethane adhesive?
High quality adhesives are tested in extreme temperatures (hot and cold) to ensure proper bonding is in place. These adhesives dry faster, so your car can be ready within a “safe drive-away time.” Inferior adhesives may not set as quickly, endangering you and your passengers if there is an accident immediately after installation. Be sure that the safe drive away time for your installation is explained to you, as it varies depending both on the type & quality of glue as well as the number of airbags in your car. A good technician will be familiar with and forthright about the products he or she is using.