NOW HIRING! Join our professional team and become a part of a fast-growing family owned and operated company.
All members of our hard-working, tight-knit team of professionals must be just that, professional. We are looking for someone who is honest, pays attention to detail, is presentable and always friendly with customers. We are only looking for candidates with are looking for a longterm career with us & most importantly, a positive attitude that is brought to work every day. We are a drug free work place and equal opportunity employer and are offering competitive industry wages depending on experience plus benefits and paid vacation.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
Customer Service Representative – FULL TIME
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who loves to multi-task and be a super star for the public including working with customers over the phone and in person at the front desk throughout the day. Candidate must have a reliable means of transportation to work, be professional, extremely organized, love to multi-task, eager to learn, and enjoy working in a friendly and fast paced environment where every day is different. We want to invest in a team player who wants to grow with us. This position has the potential to grow into an Inside Sales or Project Management role with higher pay and benefits.
The role of the Customer Service Representative is to support the Automotive and Residential Project Team Member and assist with all things customer service including walk-ins, phones, service questions and submittals, scheduling, payment processing, ordering, invoicing and act as a resource and support person for our team. This position is considered a sales and administrative position, and is primarily responsible for answering a very busy phone line, providing quotes and estimates over the phone and via email, selling the customer on the job and accepting deposit payments once the job is scheduled.
Being a team player with excellent multi-abilities, written and verbal communication skills and customer service are essential attributes for this position. This is a fun role where every day is different and exciting with new challenges, we promise you will not be bored!
Duties and Responsibilities
• Use comprehensive knowledge of companies’ products and services to be able to do sales, give estimates, schedule appointments, and complete detailed paperwork and digital documents
• Learn company procedures and policies and be able to implement them in day-to-day operations.
• Greet customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner — leaving a lasting positive impression
• Look presentable and professional (company logo’d apparel provided) to greet customers who walk into the showroom every day
• Wear a smile (through your face covering) and bring a positive attitude to work every day! ☺
• Most importantly, have fun!
• High School Diploma – additional higher education is a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and essential computer programs including Outlook, Word and Excel
• Proficiency in writing and math
• Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and multi-task
• Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• High level of reliability, accountability and initiative
• Ability to work safely and consciously in our sanitized showroom space, telework is not available at this time
• Valid drivers license and reliable means of transportation to and from work
Position will be 40 hours per week Monday – Friday from 8:00am – 5:00pm at our Showroom. *Part-time hours may be considered, depending on the candidate.
Pay Range: DOE with room to grow. We also offer health benefits, paid holidays and paid vacation after completion of a probation period.
If interested in this position, please visit our showroom at 705 Paso Robles Street in Paso Robles from 8am – 5pm to introduce yourself to Sophia and/or Marygrace, drop off your resume and obtain an application. For your and everyone’s safety, we ask that you wear a face covering prior to entering our showroom.
In all cases, confidentiality will be respectfully honored for all applicants. We look forward to hearing from you!